Every year the Ministry of Education writes a series of tests for the 4 core subjects (Math, English, Science, and Social Studies) to be administered nation wide. Students from all schools at all levels are expected to pass this exam in order to move forward. Since I teach at a Community High, the answers I got might not be as developed as students from other schools. As one student wrote on the top of her paper, “I did not do good on this test.” Here’s the last batch of Q&A for your enjoyment.
Question: List three ways of practicing good health habits
- 1/ Do not drink durty water from the ground. 2/ Do not trow grabge ont the ground 3/ Do not eat out of the grabge bin.
- The three ways of practicin good health habits is by don’t courts in frint of children, lorn them miners [learn them manners].
- by eeting eggs milk toger to have a healthty body.
- Don’t pick up dirty things from the grown.
Question: Explain one biological difference between the male and female adolescent.
- Is because the male want to have sex but the female don’t.
- When meal started going through addesent they develop pubic heairs around the faces and female develop breast.
- Male has able to run and play games and female has able to cook and keep the house clean
- The difference between the male and femal is the femal is by changes there voice and male is staring getting brist.
Question: A) List the branches of Government., B) State the function of each branch.
- A) You have the Prime monister, the monister of Finnist and the monister of Healt B) The Prime monister give out the low and rule. The monister of Finnist give his workers things to do. And the monister of Healt pay the hospetels to help us.
- A) The branches of the Government are water, light, postoffice and tellephone and tellegraph company B) water make sure everyone get water and the collect the bills Light you have get current to watch TV you can send letter around the country.
Question: List the types of electoral systems used in the Caribbean.
- 1 freezer, 2 telellision, 3 Generater
Question: Explain why geography influences a person’s economic activites.
- because geography is so hard you can get a better job
- Well I can’t Answer this one because I dont now what is the Answer.
Question: Explain the major difference between physical and human resources.
- Physical resours are thong that made by mashine and human are the ones that made by hands.
- There are not the sam resources
- physical resources is defrent from human resource because you have to form [farm] to grow your crap.
Question: Name five physical resources:
- feleing, site, tase, touse and hear.
- Skiping, running, writing, hoping, jumping
Question: Justify the position that human resources are the most valuable to a country.
- That is so truth human resource because without human they would not be a country.
Question: Name the Natural Regions of Guyana
- The Natural Regions of Guyana is Region four because Region four is the Best I live thir I would now.
Question: Explain two legitimate actions a citizen may take to support his/her Government.
- two pErson I no will be my friends and my family
- The Government go to place to see if he can help them like the GPL [Guyana Power and Light] he can help them by pay them to keep working the power.