Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution

Blogger's Note: Recently I've been all about balance. Since there is a super long post today, I'm off-setting it with two short videos for your enjoyment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s one thing about the Guyanese that I envy: the way they dance. Whether it’s a random child getting down in the bus park or liberated adults dancing at a club, they all have such a sense of rhythm. I swear all the babies come out of the womb dancing to the beat of their wails.

Here’s a quick show of Girls vs. Boys Dance Off at my school. There’s no music, so the kids are just dancing to their own beat. That’s talent.


Boys' Dance



Girls' Dance

No comments: